Tuesday 19 January 2016

It’s all about connecting!!!!!!

It’s all about connecting!!!!!!
Alright its time for some wrap up. We all know that Deepika has been having a very successful year from the success of her three movies Tamasha, Piku and Bajirao Mastani. And she has been getting rave reviews for her work in the movies.
Let’s hear what she has to say about it. When asked about the success and awards she bagged, “I still have the same approach to work as I had earlier. I just enjoy my films. Of course, when I hear or read good things about my work, I feel good. It has taken a lot of hard work to achieve all this. But you shouldn’t take your achievements too seriously. Do your work and move on!” That’s right girl !!!.

When asked about whether she is very precautious about choosing her movies and roles, “I’m comfortable in front of the camera. I’m not scared of making mistakes. When a director narrates a script, if I connect with it, I do it. If I don’t connect with it, I don’t do it. It’s as simple as that. The only thing I don’t do, is listen to anyone else. Eventually the decision is always mine. And I don’t rely on anyone else’s decisions because everything I do has to be my own. Whether its a success or a failure, I believe it has to be my own journey”.

We wouldn’t want to miss what she has to say about working with Ranveer in Ram Leela and Bajirao Mastani, “It was great fun. He’s an extremely giving actor and highly energetic. He has the knack of keeping everyone happy. And he doesn’t need to do anything special to make you happy. That’s his personality. He connects easily with all. He makes every person feel special. He spreads happiness. I believe such people are God’s children. They spread joy. I believe he’s God’s child. Whatever happens in his life, good or bad, his attitude towards life remains unaltered. He has evolved a lot! I feel in Ram-Leela, he was a little all over the place; I think he was still finding himself. Then when I worked with him in Ram Leela, I felt he was still fluttering and not so settled and centered, which has happened with Bajirao Mastani. I feel he’s found his groove and come to realise that he’s a certain way on screen and off screen and he flaunts it. When I met him initially, he wasn’t really confident and sure of letting people in on his personality, but now he’s unapologetic.

How does she see 2015? “Phenomenonal! It’s been a roller-coaster ride, a whirlwind, but more than anything, it has been an incredible year. I couldn’t have asked for a better year. I thought 2013 was special and kept telling myself that. People around me said, “Enjoy 2013 because it will never happen again.” And here I am, sitting again with three very special releases and so many special memories. It’s been a fantastic year.

Will this success be repeated? And what’s the mantra?
I’ve always believed that success is temporary. So enjoy it till it lasts. It’s me today; it will be someone else tomorrow. That’s how this business works. One needs to stay balanced. If you enjoy your work, the rest happens on its own.

Cheers, We  look forward to watch you perform more challenging roles. Comment below and tell us what you feel about Deepika’s performance in her movies.



No comments:

Post a Comment